Friday, November 04, 2005

A day of tranquility

Today has been the complete opposite of peace and tranquility. I was cruelly awoken this morning by my housemate intercom-ing me on our house phone to ask me if I could turn my laptop on and check there wasn't a problem with the network as she couldn't connect to the internet (it was doing the same thing as yours the other day Gizzy) I wasn't best pleased. Then it was raining after lectures but luckily I got a lift home with a friend. My worst moment of the day was when I tried to record the answers to a quiz test I have on Monday. I kept saying things wrong so I had to start over. I wasn't just recording single questions at a time though, I was recording sections of 20 questions at a time so it was tediously boring and extremely stressful at the same time! I said a few choice words to the PC!

Ooh Oaks you say Gizzy, who were they after anyone I know? Oaks were our friends when we were in sixth form. What did you do to upset them?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home